Opiate addiction can cause serious damage and discomfort to your digestive system. Which often results in painful symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, sickness and other disruptive symptoms.
Which is why our probiotic formula provides living microorganisms which are beneficial, if not essential, for overall health and well being. Specifically, these probiotic strains are recognized for their benefits in promoting a healthy digestive tract and provide immune system support.
The Benefits of Probiotics Plus:
- Helps reduce your digestive upset
- Helps with diarrhea
- Helps with gas and bloating
- Helps your digestive system work better
- Supports immune health
*This includes the reduction of pathogens responsible for diarrhea and the restoration of microflora in the intestinal tract, especially following the use of drugs and antibiotics.
Our new Probiotic Plus blend provides more than 5 billion living microorganisms and offers a blend of these 6 effective key probiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: L. acidophilus is characterized as being a rod shaped motile bacteria that grows in or without the presence of oxygen. L. acidophilus is also characterized as a homofermentative that only produces lactic acid as its sole product. L. acidophilus is naturally found in the human and animal GI tract, mouth and vagina.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: L. rhamnosus is gaining recognition for its systemic immune-enhancing ability and is known to produce the biologically desirable L(+) lactic acid.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: The ability of L. plantarum to produce antimicrobial substances helps them survive in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans. The antimicrobial substances produced have shown significant effect on Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium longum: Bifidobacterium longum is one of most important inhabitants in the human body. This bacterium is very helpful because it maintains a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and also boosts the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium breve: B breve, this bacteria is anaerobic and non-motile. Its branches are rod-shaped, looking almost like a cactus in the microscopic view.
- Bacillus subtilus: A member of the genus Bacillus, B. subtilis is rod-shaped, and has the ability to form a tough, protective endospore, allowing the organism to tolerate extreme environmental conditions. B. subtilis has a long history of use in treating gastrointestinal disorders such as dysentery. It is known to stimulate the immune system and produce antibiotic compounds that inhibit the growth of some pathogenic microorganisms.
Take 1 capsule in the morning and take 1 capsule in the evening. Refrigeration may prolong shelf life.